The Georgia Railroad depot at Crawfordville, built sometime around 1890, is privately owned. Largely unused and a bit dilapidated, it stands on Commerce Street beside the tracks.
Crawfordville is a town of 542 in northeast Georgia. It is the county seat of Taliaferro County.
Fading mural on the rear of the depot.
(This photo: February 2003. First three photos: June 2006.)
RailGa.com. Georgia's Railroad History & Heritage. © Steve Storey