The Babcock, Georgia & Alabama Railroad was a Miller County logging enterprise run by the Babcock Brothers Lumber Company of Pittsburg, Pa. It had no incorporation or organization separate from the lumber company. Operating in the first two decades of the 20th century, it connected with the Georgia, Florida & Alabama Railway at Babcock Station (now the community of Boykin) in southern Miller County.
In 1917 the railroad's main line extended approximately 3.5 miles from the GF&A eastward to the lumber mill town of Babcock where it connected with a 24-mile logging line that extended into western Baker County. The logging line had about 6 miles of spurs. Equipment included 4 locomotives, 32 logging cars, 8 flat cars, 5 box cars, 2 steel tank cars, 1 log loader, 1 wrecking car, and 2 motor railroad cars.